Parent Informational Meeting
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
At least one parent and student should be in attendance.
- Please see your coach for parent and child participation forms to be reviewed, signed, and returned before participating in the Archery Club.
- See the schedule to the right for practices, to be held in the Annex Property (Save-a-Lot Building space). Child must participate in a minimum 6 practices before competing.
- School rules for pick up & drop off have changed this year with respect to The Annex property. Your child will need to be escorted to and from the building by either a parent or coach. No child will be released beyond the entry door (of the annex) after school hours unless to a parent or prearranged guardian. For after-school practices - the students are to assemble in the Gym immediately after school, and the coach, or a parent volunteer, will escort them to the annex. You must come inside the building to notify me or a volunteer that your child is leaving. If you have any questions, please contact your coach, Ms. Markway, or the school office.
- The first official tournament is March 23, 2013. It is the Missouri State NASP Tournament held in Warrensburg. As as school, we are attempting to find 1 tourney to attend prior to that to have a "shoot around" or "mock tournament", so that the kids will have some experience in a tourney atmosphere.
- The equipment was purchased via several donations and grants. There is no required equipment purchase necessary to remain in the IC Archery club. The school has 12 bows, and 80 arrows. This equipment, along with other items, is the only equipment used in NASP tournaments. We ask that anyone involved with the IC Archery club to please respect this.