- Preschooler's learning is best achieved in a positive, supportive and challenging environment at home and at school.
- Preschoolers are better able to learn when they have a positive image of themselves.
- While individual differences must be recognized, all children are capable of learning.
- Preschoolers learning environment should be based on exploration and play.
- Preschoolers attendance at school is essential for academic success.
Admission Age Requirement:
- A child must be 3 years of age before August 1.
- Our program will accept 30 children total in our 3 and 4 year old program.
- Must be fully potty trained.
- There is a $35 non-refundable registration fee.
- Tuition is $455 per month per child for 9 months due by the 10th of each month.
- Lunch is $32 per month per child if your child chooses to eat hot lunch.
- Restock/field trip fee of $25 per child.
- Tshirt fee of $5
Grade School (Kindergarten through 8th)
- All grade levels have 2 classrooms.
- There is a $40 per family non-refundable registration fee.
Enrollment Fees for Parish and Non-Parish Families (2018-19):
1st Child $500
2nd Child $450
3rd Child $290
4th Child Free
Technology Fees for Parish and Non-Parish Families (2018-19):
$75 per child for the first, second and third child.
Parish Family Contribution Standard:
Parish Members are asked to tithe 5% of their earnings for the support of the parish and school. The tithing is in addition to Enrollment Fees for our parish school families.
Tuition for Non-Parish Families: $467 per month plus enrollment fee for 9 months
Kindergarten Screening Fee: There is a $35 non-refundable kindergarten screening fee due at the time of screening.
Lunch Fees: $47 monthly per child, due the first of the month. Preschool lunch is $32 per month.
After School Care: There is a $25 registration fee per family.
- Full time (3 or more days per week) is $100 monthly for the 1st child; $75 for the 2nd child monthly and subsequent child after that.
- Daily Drop-In rates: $8/day regular dismissal; $9/day for 2 PM dismissal; $10/day for 1 PM dismissal.
Early Morning Care: available from 7:00 AM to 7:30 AM daily at no cost.