IC SCRIP NEWSLETTER
FEBRUARY 20, 2020
The Winner of the
Dennis & Tania Lock
School Registration Fee Contest
We are holding again the School Registration Fee Contest valued at $500 which will be applied towards one child's registration fees for the 2020-21 school year. For every $500 of scrip purchased, your family name will be entered into the drawing.
This contest runs from
June 2019 - May 2020
Gerbes Community Rewards Program
Please view the Gerbes Community Rewards Flyer if you have not yet enrolled in the program.
4th Quarter (2019)
Community Rewards Program Report
Please submit now!
Deadline: March 31, 2020
To retrieve the rewards information, please follow these steps:
Go to www.gerbes.com
- Sign in to your account
- Click on Savings and Rewards
- Click on Gerbes Community Rewards
- In the Section where it says, “I’m a Customer”, Click on View Details
- Under the Organization Name, your Family Contribution Amount should be listed.
Please either email the report to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a hard copy to the school office.
Scrip Sale Dates
March 7-8th, March 21-22nd,
April 4-5th, April 18-19th
May 2-3rd and May 16-17th
Scrip sales are in the St. Ann's Room of the Annex after all Masses except 5:00 pm Sunday
If you ever have any questions, do not hesitate to call Janie Wyrick at the school office or e-mail any questions to her at email@example.com.
New Merchants: (In Stock)
- Smoothie King - will come in $10 cards and return 10%
- Texas Roadhouse - will come in $25 cards and return 8%. $100 cards are also available to order.
- Three Story Coffee - will come in $10 cards and return 10%. Locations available: 122 E. Dunklin Street, 400 W. Main Street and 621 West McCarty Street (by appointment only).
- Unique Creations - Candle Bar - located at 114 East High Street will come in $25 certificates and will return 15%.
New Merchants (Available to Order)
- Dave & Busters - will come in $25 cards and will return 10%.
- Harry & David - Cards can be used for online orders only. Will come in $50 cards and return 12%.
- Missouri Valley Archery - located at 2436 Missouri Blvd will be available to order in $25 and $100 increments and they will return 8%. In conjunction with Scrip, they will also offer a 10% NASP discount to all families if you state you attend IC School.
- Red Robin - will come in $25 denominations and return 8%.
Pier 1 Imports - Closing JC Store
I have (3) $25 cards of Pier 1 Imports in my inventory. If anyone is interested in those cards, please contact the school office!
Limited Time Cards
Still left in stock after Christmas
- Amazon $10
- Applebee's $10
- Panera Bread $5
- Starbuck's $5
- Target $10
- Walmart $10
Pease read comments below from parents regarding on-line ordering:
"I love the Scrip Program! It is an easy fundraiser for both our school and for my family. When using scrip for normal day-to-day shopping, both the school and our school families are getting big rebates! ShopWithScrip Online has changed the way I utilize this program. By using PrestoPay online I don’t have to send checks to school or preplan our expenses. When I place my scrip orders online for physical cards they are sent home with my child that night. PrestoPay also makes ScripNow and ReloadNow instant ways to shop. It is so convenient; the gift card shows up almost instantly and I just use my phone to pay for my purchase. This program is a WIN-WIN!! Thank you for offering it".Stephanie Rankin
"Our family uses the Online Scrip program any chance we get. It is fast, straight-forward, and easy to use. We have saved money for our family and earned money for our school by simply changing our payment method. It's a win-win for families to take advantage of this program!"Jane Barnes
Online Shopping News
In order to shop on line, go to www.shopwithscrip.com and set up an account. The on-line ordering instructions are under the Forms and Program Information tab. You will have to link your account to the Immaculate Conception School scrip program and will need our school enrollment code (please call the school office for that enrollment code). We can also send you an invite if you are interested in Great Lakes Scrip Center sending the necessary information to get enrolled online. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the appropriate email to send the invite.
You can submit orders without enrolling in Presto Pay, but your orders will not be released until check or cash are received in the school office. To bypass sending in check/cash and not holding up the release of your order, it would be advantageous for you to sign up for Presto Pay. Each order placed will cost you $.15, but this process will allow you to get your orders in a timely fashion and will also allow you to print ScripNow Merchants and Reload cards for those last minute purchases.
Instructions to sign up for Presto Pay are also listed on the instruction sheet. If you have any questions at all during the on-line process, please do not hesitate to call Janie Wyrick (636-7680) at the school office. Thank you in advance for giving on-line scrip shopping a try!!
Deadline for Presto Pay Orders
If you wish to place an on-line order using Presto Pay that you want sent home with your child, the deadline will be 2:00 pm daily. After that time, we cannot guarantee that the orders will be filled and sent home with your child. On early dismissal days, orders will need to be submitted no later than 12:00 pm.
MyScripWallet - New and Improved
With a variety of updates, you can now:
- Enroll and set up online payments (PrestoPay™)
- Order all card types—physical gift cards, reloads, and eGift cards (ScripNow®)
- Use filters to search and add partners to your Favorites for quicker access
- Pay online or by check
- Easily switch between organizations
- Change your password and username
- Add a reloadable card
- Easily access order history